Saturday, February 28, 2009
Medicine!
I have to take so much medicine! I hate it! And by so much I really mean so much! So if you don't believe me I'll tell you all of them. Ok so there is, Clariton, Meletonin, Zertec, Walgreens nasel spray this other medication thingy nasel spray, a brown nasel spray, (Wow how many nasel sprays?) These weird Pill thingys (Three) (And they are in this wierd little orange bottle from Walgreens) And A gummy vitamin bear thingy with little dumb children and a fat bear on the cover of the bottle and Like tons of eye drops!!!!!! (My eye is feeling better now) This is cutting into my story time with April! (Our baby sitter) I think I forgot like ten of the medicines I have to take ! Claire is sick too! She had a fever of 103 degrees F! Ok well I gtg! (Because of April!) Bye!!!! Well incase you didn't know, gtg means got to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment