Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fishy

Ummmmmmmmmm. Fishy is a experience I had Five minutes ago. He ummm. Ok, so I will tell you about-Ahhhhhhhhhh! Fishy is back! Please don't kill me! I didn't take the cookie from the cookie drawer ! Oh just kidding. Please don't kill me with your staff! (Fishy aims his staff at me) ( Fishy makes giant hand to kill me) Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! (I give the hand a cookie) (The giant hand takes staff from Fishy) (Gives me staff) Haha! I have you now Fishy! ( Gets giant grill ) Gets Fishy with giant hand) Puts Fishy on grill) Fishy gets grilled) I will make a sandwich! ( Gets sandwich supplies) (Makes Fishy sandwich) Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Yummmm Sorry you had to see that.Ummmmmm. Fishy was the commander of the"Irritate people on there blog club" I know. Dumb name. Ok. I snuck into the IPONTBC "Irritate people on there blog club" And Fishy saw me so He tried to kill me. The End

No comments: