Saturday, November 1, 2008

WARNING JANE BEESON!!

Bad News, Jane, I know where that elephant is coming from! He is in an organization called "THE IRRITATE PEOPLE ON THEIR BLOG WITH PEANUT-EATING ELEPHANTS AND OTHER KINDS OF CRUEL ANIMALS CLUB." UMMMM....... I know, dumb name... Anyway, we are in big trouble! I saw them cloning the elephant and other animals! AHH! There is an elephant on my blog! There are more than one! Wait, no, not the red lever! Ahhhh! CRASH! I have got to get rid of this lever. I mean it is just there for no actual reason that we need it. It is suppose to be gone! Get out of my house! Please! Out of the refrigerator !!!!!!! UH.. Sorry we have some technical difficulties here. GOODBYE ELEPHANT NOW YOUR GONE! NO MORE OF THS POST!!!!!! I SAID IT WAS GONE!!! YOU CAN LEAVE NOW!! SEE! I WILL LEAVE SOME PEANUTS AND CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP BYE THE DOOR!! LOOK! BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Beeswax said...

Jack you are super heelarious.

Beeswax said...

JACK YOUR TAKING MY CREDIT ! YOUR THE MEANEST CUZIN ON EARTH! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( YOUR REALLLLLLLLLY MEAN

Beeswax said...

the one above this one is from pokejane, not beeswax ok jack?