Wednesday, July 16, 2008

MexicoCabo

I am typing on a mexican computer that is so weird! I will tell you all the details. Well, First, There are two N`sone is normal like this N, and one has a squigly line like this Ñ. It bugs me a lot it gets in the way of when I am typing! Ahh! I typed it again! Ahhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ok what I was going to say was that there are two ! thingy's and one is like this ¡ an i can you believe it an i!!!!!!!!!! And another thing is that there is a weird ¿ thingy! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! I typed it again!!!!! Well actully I think it is time to go. I is 10:00p.m.!!!!!!!! Ok just... um I will hurry quick now there is alot more things that bug me on a mexican computer. You should look for yourself!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I typed it again!!!!!!!!!

No comments: